During Bank Holiday Periods the services below are suspended.
- Next Day (Delivery Before 6pm)
- Express Am Service (Delivery Before 12pm)
- Express 10am (Delivery before 10am Service)
Available : Standard Delivery - 3 Working Days.
Available : FREE - Click & Collect.
- Standard Delivery - 3 Working Days
- Next Day Delivery before 6.00pm
- Next Day Delivery before Noon
- Next Day Delivery before 10am
- See Shipping Section for Costs
- Maximum no. of bottles delivered inside of the UK is 20.
RWM Robbie’s Drams standard deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday. To ensure the goods are delivered in adequate time someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
Orders to certain address types will not be accepted, please read our delivery restrictions before placing an order.
Once your order has been processed, it will be dispatched on the same day and by the type of delivery service chosen (Standard Delivery/Next Day Delivery etc.) if the order has been processed before 1pm.
Non mainland and outlying areas of the UK including Northern Ireland are shipped under the standard delivery terms and may take up to five days for delivery.
Please note there is also a surcharge for these zones. Post code check. An additional surcharge is added to the following zones: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM & TR21-25.
*Please remember that even on orders placed over £100, the surcharge will still apply.*
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery on orders over £100
- is only valid for orders delivered in the Mainland UK
- only applies to standard delivery*
- only applies to basket totals of £100 (inc VAT) or more
- is not valid for next-day or weekend delivery
- will automatically be applied at the checkout
For international orders, delivery times vary depending on location. Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of the product and the destination address.
See Shipping section for more details of cost.
While we endeavour to achieve specified delivery dates given to us we cannot accept liability for late delivery if caused by circumstances outside of our reasonable control. Where an order is time-critical, we ask that you ensure you place your order in good time to avoid disappointment.
In the unlikely event that a specified delivery date is not achieved and the order is delivered later the same day or on the next working day, a partial refund will be made calculated as the difference between our standard next day delivery charge and that charged at the time of placing the order.
Customs & Duties
All alcoholic products sold by Robbie’s Whisky Merchants (Robbie’s Drams) are sold subject to UK alcohol tax.
For all deliveries travelling to countries outwith the UK VAT will not be charged. However, the order will be subject to local sales taxes and duties upon arrival in your chosen country which are levied at the time the package clears customs. We are not responsible for additional charges.
These additional fees will be charged separately by our courier during customs clearance and they will contact you to arrange payment. If payment is not made within 3 days storage charges may be applied or the package returned to us. We cannot accept responsibility for any costs incurred from failure to make payment.
These are solely the responsibility of the recipient. As customs policies vary widely from country to country, Robbie’s Whisky Merchants (Robbie’s Drams) has no control over these charges so it is your responsibility to contact your local customs office for further information.
Should you refuse to pay the local import duties and taxes, the goods will either be;
- Destroyed by Customs; or
- Returned to sender at the cost of the consignee (costs will be deducted from any refund owed).
- An administrative fee of £25 will be deducted from any refund owed.
If your order is being held by your local customs office you will be able to determine this from the information viewable through the tracking process.
Orders with Post Box Numbers as delivery addresses will not be despatched and processing will be delayed while we contact you for a valid delivery address.
Due to differing rules imposed by couriers, aviation authorities and local legislative bodies regarding the national and international shipment of alcohol, please note that the following restrictions apply to our deliveries to the below territories:
- British Forces Post Office (BFPO)
- No products with an alcohol-by-volume (ABV) over 24% may be sent to a BFPO address.
- No products with an alcohol-by-volume (ABV) over 60% may be sent to Norway.
- We are unable to deliver your order outside mainland Spain.
- Order must not exceed 5 litres of liquid.
- Order to the USA must not exceed 8.5 litres of liquid.
- US Customs charges will be calculated and added to your order at the time of checkout so that we can complete the customs clearance procedure as soon as it arrives in the US. Your order will not be subject to any further charges.
- We are unable to deliver your order to
- US Military Bases
- Schools, Colleges.
- PO boxes
Please note that we are unable to guarantee the punctuality of service provided by our delivery agents, particularly during spells of inclement weather conditions. If your shipment is delivered unacceptably late after having been collected from us on time by our agent we will try to secure a refund where appropriate.
Last orders is the time by which you must place your order to guarantee the service booked.
- Orders placed after 1 pm will be despatched on the following working day.
- All order are dispatched on a Monday -Friday basis, currently no weekend delivery service. For more information please contact Robbie's Drams Whisky Merchants.
We take great care in packing your order to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition. Unfortunately, there are times when parcels incur damage while in transit. If a parcel shows clear signs of damage or leakage at the time of delivery we ask that you refuse the parcel. Just ask that the courier returns the goods to sender.
Additional Charges and Conditions
- Orders outside the UK are liable to incur a surcharge per item for products with heavy packaging (e.g. wooden box) or Glass Gift Packs. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us if they do not wish the boxes/Glasses to be included in their parcel.
- Orders to Taiwan are subject to a limit of 5 litres of spirit per order.
- Orders to Australia are subject to additional charge of £10 to facilitate customs clearance as we are required to provide Certificate of Age if your order contains aged products
- All orders are insured by us at no extra charge up to a value of £500. Orders of value in excess of £500 will incur an additional insurance charge as specified on our Insurance Charges section.
- By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree to these additional charges where applicable to your order.
- Please note there is also a surcharge for these zones. The Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly will incur an additional £8 delivery surcharge. An additional surcharge is added to the following zones: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM & TR21-25.
- Please note that orders being dispatched to a remote area of any country not including the UK will incur an additional charge currently levied by our couriers at £17.50 Robbie's Whisky Merchants will contact you independently to advise of this and determine if you wish to proceed with your order. If so we will forward a code to be processed by the client to allow the order to be completed.
- RWM Robbie’s Drams standard deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday. To ensure the goods are delivered in adequate time someone must be present to sign for the parcel.