Additional Charges and Conditions
1) Orders outside Europe are liable to incur a £5 surcharge per item for products with heavy packaging (e.g. wooden box). It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us if they do not wish the boxes to be included in their parcel.
2) Orders to Taiwan are subject to a limit of 5 litres of spirit per order.
3) Orders to Australia are subject to additional charge of £10 to facilitate customs clearance as we are required to provide Certificate of Age if your order contains aged products
4) All orders are insured by us at no extra charge up to a value of £500. Orders of value in excess of £500 will incur an additional insurance charge as specified on our Insurance Charges section.
5) By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree to these additional charges where applicable to your order.
6) Please note there is also a surcharge for these zones. The Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly will incur an additional £8 delivery surcharge. An additional surcharge is added to the following zones: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM & TR21-25.
7) RWM Robbie’s Drams standard deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday. To ensure the goods are delivered in adequate time someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
8) Please note that orders being dispatched to a remote area of any European country not including the UK will incur an additional charge currently levied by our couriers at £17.50, Robbie's Whisky Merchants will contact you independently to advise of this and determine if you wish to proceed with your order. If so we will forward a code to be processed by the client to allow the order to be completed.